At Let’s Talk Guelph, we are a team of devoted and highly trained health care professionals, including Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Orofacial Myofunctional Therapists and Support Care Professionals. We deliver a multidisciplinary approach to providing assessments and treatment for adults & children of all ages, with a wide variety of needs, including:
- Speech/Phonological delays
- Receptive and Expressive Language delays (“understanding” and “output”)
- Apraxia of Speech
- Dysfluency (“stuttering”)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory processing – Fine/Gross Motor delays; Self Care
- Handwriting/Written Output
- Reading/Writing delays in school aged children
All of our therapists are licensed professionals.
We offer services at a variety of times convenient for families.
Services are usually covered by private extended health care plans.
We provide structured therapy and a child-friendly environment in “theme-based” therapy rooms.
Our mission is to help your child improve their speech and language skills and academic functioning to the best of their potential.
We are here to help. We will take good care of you.